Friday, June 10, 2011

cool backgrounds for twitter

images own cool Twitter page. cool backgrounds for twitter. Tagged with: Cool Backgrounds
  • Tagged with: Cool Backgrounds



  • sweet_jungle
    09-16 04:11 PM
    Bump

    I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?





    wallpaper Tagged with: Cool Backgrounds cool backgrounds for twitter. @tamij Twitter Profile
  • @tamij Twitter Profile



  • milind70
    06-25 09:39 PM
    My H4 spouse left the country for vacation on May 25 (before h4 expiry)
    Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
    My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.

    The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.

    you dont require to file I 539 since she is out of the country ,so currently she has no status .





    cool backgrounds for twitter. Labels: Space Backgrounds
  • Labels: Space Backgrounds



  • ksircar
    06-21 06:16 PM
    I would suggest that before you take more interest in her case, first consult with her husband and make sure it is OK with him ;) ;) You know what I mean, right?:D

    Nice reply considering the language of the original posting.





    2011 @tamij Twitter Profile cool backgrounds for twitter. Free Twitter Backgrounds
  • Free Twitter Backgrounds



  • Almond
    07-16 02:22 PM
    NSC is famous for being the slowest of them, sorry to break your heart.



    more...


    cool backgrounds for twitter. Cool Assassin Wallpaper for PC
  • Cool Assassin Wallpaper for PC



  • vallabhu
    09-10 10:04 AM
    Currently on H1B 8th year extension which will expire on 25th June, 2009.

    Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
    Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
    I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
    Can’t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.

    There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.

    Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?

    In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?

    What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?

    To my knowledge you do not need have Labor pending from the same company you apply for H1 extension we did the same thing for on of my colleague here he had labor pending form his previous company and we hired him in his 7th year extension with no issues

    So find a new job apply for H1 do premium show this pending labor and pending I140 as basis for H1 extension and transfer

    an then apply for new perm and if your existing company is willing the share copy of your I140 if it is approved you can carry over the priority date too.

    if they revoke I140 nothing can be done even you H1 extension will be in jeopardy it will totally depend on the adjudicator's understanding of the law to process your application





    cool backgrounds for twitter. +9 Vector Abstract Backgrounds
  • +9 Vector Abstract Backgrounds



  • n4nature
    02-05 12:37 PM
    Actually I am from one of those "hate times" of 2001-recession and then since I was not one of those so called (by you) "hate groups", was able to manage into development eventually.

    So from now on please refrain from vomiting your frustrations online and rather talk to the people whom you dislike and may be they could help you.

    Sorry for your thinking but thanks for your post though!



    more...


    cool backgrounds for twitter. cool backgrounds photoshop
  • cool backgrounds photoshop



  • shahzaib616
    05-17 06:41 PM
    I have posted this in another thread within this forum, however because of the numerous amount of questions and answers posted on that thread, I fear that my post will be overlooked or unconsidered. Thus, I have reposted it as its own thread.
    Moderators, if I have done something in violation of the forum rules by posting the same post on two threads, please do not hesitate to remove the thread. It was not my intent to violate any forum rules.
    For everyone else, please read below for my story/question.




    "Before I begin with my question, allow me to give you a brief overview of my case:
    In the year 2000, I initially filed for Labor Certification.
    In 2004, I received approval of my application for Employment Authorization (I-765).
    In 2005, I was sent a letter from the USCIS indicating that my application was rejected because I failed to file my case prior to a certain date issued by the USCIS.

    Pretty straightforward, right? Wrong. You see, in the last letter I was sent by the USCIS it states that I failed to file my case promptly enough; I filed my case nearly a year before the deadline was set!
    My lawyers and I have attempted to appeal the decision, however our attempt has been futile: our request for appeal has been denied.

    I am unsure of what to do now... It is apparent that the USCIS messed up, but I cannot think of any way to reopen my case and prove it. My attorney has presented me with two options - in mid-June he will engage in a conference call with a senior individual at the Immigration Office, at which time he will present cases (including mine) which have been wrongfully denied; my second option is to sue the United States.
    I am very unsure of what course of action to pursue now! My lawyer has kept my waiting all this time with stalls and meetings which he has stated will help my case, however with each passing meeting, it simply seems like he is giving me false hope... I really do not want to have to wait until mid-June, only to find out that I must wait even longer before my case is reopened.
    Additionally, I am highly reluctant to sue the United States of America for messing up in the processing of my case. The judge presiding over my case will be a United States citizen - it would be like telling a child to kill his/her parent... it simply cannot happen! If I were to sue the United States of America, I would be fighting an uphill battle and risk deportation if I were to lose.

    Please! Has anyone on here been rendered an unfavorable decision by the USCIS based on a mistake made by the Immigration office? What have you done to fix your case?
    Attorneys: have any of your clients been put into this situation? What have you done to resolve the issue?

    Everyone: I understand that a very small percentage of people are likely to be in the same boat that I am in, however regardless of whether or not you are in this situation, what would you do if you were in my shoes???
    Would you sue the government and risk deportation? Would you wait endlessly, hoping that things become better, eventually? Or would you do something else? (If so, what?)

    Thank you for taking the time to read this! For those of you who take even more time to respond to this post, thank you even more! I am truly grateful!!!

    Sincerely,
    Shahzaib"





    2010 Labels: Space Backgrounds cool backgrounds for twitter. own cool Twitter page.
  • own cool Twitter page.



  • nashim
    07-16 04:06 PM
    1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) approval letter from my previous employer is not required. Old employer can revoke I-140 any time not PD



    more...


    cool backgrounds for twitter. Get some cool Twitter
  • Get some cool Twitter



  • Napoleon
    03-12 12:33 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13349

    Please do a search on this site, we have discussed this in couple of forums in great detail.
    You will find all your answers there.
    SUBJECT:
    Start new LLC with wife's EAD and work on 1099/w2 to any company :

    GETTING HARD TO GET IT JOB WITH H1Bs. Asking ONLY accept work on 1099/W2 with EAD/GC with Self Incorporated company LLC Certificate :

    I have following questions on starting LLC on wife's EAD :

    My 1-140 is approved and I-485 is pending (i140 and 485 both completed 180 days) and me and my wife both have EAD and AP. My current status is H1B with the current employer who filed for GC.

    Q1: As current market crisis, lot of companies asking to work on 1099 or on their W2 basis.
    (lot of IT jobs listed for only EAD/GC ....NO H1Bs like that...became hard to find IT job with H1B ).

    For getting job purpose only, can I open LLC (100% owned by wife's name) on wife's name only and can I work for my wife's company through AC21 with my EAD (I'll ask my lawer to do all necessary paper works to meet my job role and job description are same kind and meets AC21 portability) .

    Q2: Lot of new companies asking to show my self incorporated LLC certificate in which my name should be displayed in order to work for them via 1099/w2 basis.
    In this case, what exactly I should do to work any company in US on 1099/w2 basis?
    (Assume that I already opened LLC on my wife's EAD and 100% owned, and my name
    is not listed in the company llc certificate).

    Q3: In case if I joined my wife's company through AC21 under same job role/name that I'm doing ,
    How can I work for other company on 1099/w2 basis?
    How can I work for other company on Contract-to-contract basis?

    As this is very critical step and helps lot of people, please help advise BEST possible options with step by step advise to avoid any other status changes and get smooth GC process run which is already in process.

    Thanks appreciated.
    Imind





    hair Free Twitter Backgrounds cool backgrounds for twitter. Four Popped Collars Cool
  • Four Popped Collars Cool



  • raj3078
    08-07 10:18 AM
    sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....

    While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....



    more...


    cool backgrounds for twitter. twitter collage maker online
  • twitter collage maker online



  • number30
    06-19 01:30 PM
    Hello All,
    I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
    " H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.

    I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.

    Please note that i was already on h1b from Oct 01st 2004 till Sep 30th , 2007, then again i applied for H4 on Dec 27th 2006 till AUG 06TH 09 2009..
    So i don't fall under New H1 Quota, i.e H1CAP
    keeping this in mind and only after filing, i received the receipt number on Dec 23rd 2008,and started working immediately from then onwards.

    On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.

    On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
    saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.

    Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\

    Please advice me what should i do.
    If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.

    Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
    Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.

    Please advice me on this issue.
    Hoping to hear from you Soon.
    Thanks a lot for your help,

    You can start working immediately after filing H1, only if you are doing H1 transfer. Here you are doing Change of Status from H4 to H1. So you are NOT allowed to work immediately after filing. GO out of US as soon as possible. Filing 290B may not help you much. You have to come back with new stamping.





    hot Cool Assassin Wallpaper for PC cool backgrounds for twitter. Download Dottay twitter
  • Download Dottay twitter



  • Phat7
    10-06 08:38 AM
    Can I vote for myself? :trout:



    more...


    house Cool+ackgrounds+for+ cool backgrounds for twitter. Cool New LOST Twitter
  • Cool New LOST Twitter



  • satishku_2000
    09-05 05:09 PM
    You are OK, the backlog is for Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and Mexicans

    You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!

    What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!

    Assuming that he is not struck in the name check which is very likely if one has a very common first name or last name





    tattoo +9 Vector Abstract Backgrounds cool backgrounds for twitter. Cool Twitter stuff likeTwitter
  • Cool Twitter stuff likeTwitter



  • skg
    02-12 08:09 AM
    No FP yet. July 2nd filer. Had Open SR and even took infoPass appointment.No luck so far.



    more...


    pictures cool backgrounds photoshop cool backgrounds for twitter. Twitter in (Really) Stunning
  • Twitter in (Really) Stunning



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    07-13 09:56 PM
    Regardless of the nature of the outcome from USCIS, I think we should all take 5-10 minutes out of our busy lives and all the "predicting" and dash off a quick note of thanks to Congresswoman Lofgren for taking our cause to heart and using her position to ask the right questions that has led USCIS to consider some action to alleviate the pain they caused us by creating this mess. I figured we could show our appreciation for what she did to help us out.

    Just a thought.....





    dresses Download Dottay twitter cool backgrounds for twitter. Free Twitter Backgrounds
  • Free Twitter Backgrounds



  • dilbert_cal
    10-31 06:59 PM
    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    Once 140 is revoked and 485 is denied as well, you will not be able to work anymore. You are planning to use EAD - your EAD is invalid the day your 485 is denied. By filing MTR, you may be able to get it back on track but until then you cannot work. Its upto you to decide whether you want to take this risk or not.


    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    Even with a written statement, there is no guarantee they will hire you when you have your GC - and anyways this doesnt real mean anything w.r.t. his GC process.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Perfectly said. If you are using ac-21 , your new job has to be same/similar to the job filed for GC. Job with C is not same/similar. If you have a RFE ( high chances when you file AC21 based on anecdotal evidence ) , you will be in trouble.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.

    Overall, not knowing what is the reason you want the change, etc. it is difficult to advise you one way or the other - but its pretty clear that the risks can be pretty high in this particular case.



    more...


    makeup Get some cool Twitter cool backgrounds for twitter. Cool+ackgrounds+for+
  • Cool+ackgrounds+for+



  • xgoogle
    07-20 11:27 AM
    We applied for her AP renewal on July 1st 2009 and on the status page, it says approval notice sent on July 16th. At the same time I also see a soft LUD on her I-485. The new date is 07/15/2009 but no status update. Are these two events connected or is someone actually looking at her I-485? Note, she is not current per priority date, however Texas processing times have been updated recently.

    Any comments?





    girlfriend Cool Twitter stuff likeTwitter cool backgrounds for twitter. cool backgrounds for websites.
  • cool backgrounds for websites.



  • sunny1000
    06-06 07:09 PM
    I heard I-140 premium processing has been restarted. Is it true?

    Where did you hear this? Can you please let us in on your source(s)?





    hairstyles twitter collage maker online cool backgrounds for twitter. to inform Cool backgrounds
  • to inform Cool backgrounds



  • WillIBLucky
    06-21 12:08 PM
    Congratulations!!!!!

    Would you plz confirm us on the Birth Certificate?

    Me & my husband got our Birth Certificates in 2005 with all the correct birth details. Do you think we might still need affidavits for Late Registration of Birth?Please throw some light on this as there's lot of confusion going on this.
    You would need afidavits from your parents and a close relative. IF you dont have a birth certificate with your name, registered on the day you were born and the certificate is dated close to your dob then you WILL need afidavits.

    It very simple, just send the format by mail to your parents and ask them to buy stamp papers and get it typed and then sign in front of notory and notory will attest and sign. Then ask them to scan it and send it to you. You just take a print out and give it to your lawyer including your birth certificate you took in 2005.

    Good Luck!





    waitin_toolong
    10-02 01:33 PM
    According to IRS you are citizen(Any one who stays more that 180 days and pays taxes in us is a citizen according to them). You can apply for student Loan as a citizen if you use this clause intelligently. This is how most students get credit cards. If you say you are on H1 to a credit card company they will never give you the card.

    Again this is only my opinion. I might be wrong.:)

    not citizen but resident and that does not qualify you permanent resident.

    and most companies require a GC holder or citizen to cosponsor.





    webm
    02-28 01:36 PM
    Dear friends,

    I am not fully clear on this..

    Are they going to be seperate FP notices one for 485 and one for 765??

    So far I have received only one FP notice..So does this effect EAD renewals??

    Any one on the same boat??


    Thanks!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment