Thursday, October 21, 2010

Questions to ask with the auto moving company

Most of the people have some of the questions when moving their vehicle from one place to another place, how they get their vehicle to the new location. Below have some of the questions you should ask an auto moving company.
  1. How will my car be shipped from here?
  2. How much of the cost to shift my car?
  3. How long it will take to shipping my vehicle?
  4. What type of trucks do you use to ship my car?
  5. Is there a particular location that a transporter must pick up your car?
  6. Do I have to be at house when they pick up my car?
  7. Are you having insurance policy?
  8. Can I put my personal belongings within the car?
  9. Is there any size and weight restrictions?
  10. How can I get a car shipping quote?
  11. Having any discounts?

Visit this site : courier services, car transporter, motorcycle transport

No comments:

Post a Comment