Wednesday, June 8, 2011

celtics wallpapers

celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics wallpaper; celtics wallpapers. Celtics Dancers Wallpaper; Celtics Dancers Wallpaper
  • Boston Celtics wallpaper; celtics wallpapers. Celtics Dancers Wallpaper; Celtics Dancers Wallpaper



  • vxb2004
    04-28 06:52 AM
    Any inputs please....





    celtics wallpapers. garnett celtics wallpaper.
  • garnett celtics wallpaper.



  • jambapamba
    08-08 09:35 AM
    See the question on i485:-
    been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding
    traffic violations?

    Thats true but the thread starter indicated he had non-traffic citation. I don't know what it is...but it will be good to know examples of non-traffic citations.





    celtics wallpapers. celtics wallpaper hd,
  • celtics wallpaper hd,



  • gccube
    04-23 11:47 PM
    Finally, My I-485 got approved.
    PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
    RD: MARCH 2007
    Thank you All!!
    :)

    I received the I-485 approved notice sent e-mail and the Card Production Ordered e-mail twice. But I have not received the 'Welcome letter'. Also any idea how long it might take to receive the physical card?

    Thanks
    Kamesh





    celtics wallpapers. Celtics wallpaper,Lakers
  • Celtics wallpaper,Lakers



  • sanjeev_2004
    08-13 10:41 PM
    LUD mean every one whose LUD happend today will get Reciept next week or it means batch mass update.



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. Celtics Dancers Wallpapers
  • Celtics Dancers Wallpapers



  • glus
    09-24 09:00 AM
    Usually it comes to lawyer.





    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpapers
  • Boston Celtics Wallpapers



  • rockstart
    04-17 03:32 PM
    Quick question you said they asked you to submit your legal status papers since 1999 which was when you went out of country? I have 2 questions

    1) Since when have you been in US, rather first time when did you come to US

    2) Did you never leave US after 1999. This is because the status really matters only since your last arrival on visa. Earlier records do not matter as per 245(k) memo. This question will help other forum members who have some kind of status violation


    your responses will be appreciated.



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpaper
  • Boston Celtics Wallpaper



  • no-tec
    10-14 07:28 PM
    i think its like that for everyone. theres always 100
    s of ppl on at once. :(





    celtics wallpapers. RAY ALLEN WALLPAPER CELTICS
  • RAY ALLEN WALLPAPER CELTICS



  • Hong12
    02-16 11:56 PM
    I just got my H1 visa and thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate that. I now actually got some questions about the port of entry. As my understanding that they will stamp my passport at the port of entry, I wonder if they will keep my current I-797 at the port of entry (I already have the H1 stamp in my passport). Pls advise. Also, I don�t have the bottom portion of the I-94 on I-797 since I am currently in Malaysia . Would this be a problem? Please also advise if they will issue me the new I-94 at the port of entry. Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpapers
  • Boston Celtics Wallpapers



  • desi3933
    08-27 01:52 PM
    Thanks desi3933.

    My followup qn to this is ..

    If I get my 3yr H1 extn approved (before 140 cancellation) with company B and company A revokes my approved 140, is it possible to transfer my priority date(of the approved 140 ..which is now revoked by company A) to my new 140 filed by company B?

    Thanks


    A priority date can only be recaptured from one approved I-140 to another approved I-140, regardless of whether an I-485 was filed or not.

    Please check with your attorney.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advise.





    celtics wallpapers. garnett celtics wallpaper.
  • garnett celtics wallpaper.



  • Ann Ruben
    03-19 04:06 PM
    Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid the DOL online PWD system for PERM---it is mandatory.



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpapers
  • Boston Celtics Wallpapers



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:16 PM
    Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.





    celtics wallpapers. Celtics - Pierce Wallpaper 2
  • Celtics - Pierce Wallpaper 2



  • bsbawa10
    06-11 08:23 PM
    Sorry, for this dump question, but is Fp done very year until you get your gc ?



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. celtics wallpapers. celtics
  • celtics wallpapers. celtics



  • haid750
    12-13 01:03 AM
    my story is something like dhirajs98 but i dont know if he had the biometries done or not but we got the biometries, fingerprinting done but now my online status says that they mailed me a decision for i140 and i485, but does it mean a denial, please respond.





    celtics wallpapers. Free Celtics Wallpaper at
  • Free Celtics Wallpaper at



  • mohitb272
    03-20 06:25 PM
    Anyone???



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. garnett celtics wallpaper.
  • garnett celtics wallpaper.



  • cdeneo
    01-11 09:32 PM
    Thanks so much for responding to this query and providing great insight here. The only concern at this point would be if availing of UC benefits would create any issues when an I-485 app is pending but will hope for the best that this will not be a problem.

    Thanks again for chiming in on this.

    I reviewed the State of Washington's unemployment compensation website, and from what I can see you would be eligible for benefits as long as you were legally authorized to work for the last 24 months and continue to be authorized to accept new employment. You will be required to provide your A# and agree to allow the State of Washington to share your application information with other agencies such as the IRS (UC benefits are taxable).





    celtics wallpapers. Boston celtics rumors
  • Boston celtics rumors



  • veni001
    01-18 11:24 AM
    My h1 started in 2009 October which means I have 4 years and 9 months more of h1 left with me
    Do you think moving to a new company should be a better idea?
    considering the fact that my application would be rejected eventually?
    any new company would also take a year to start my application and would mostly take 6 months to get a new job! effectively I would have 3 years of h1 cycle 2 for the new one
    should i just wait and see if i get audited and if I do just move to a new place?
    What would be my best bet?
    -chehuan

    Chehuan,
    Even if you change your job there is no guarantee that your New PERM/I140 won't get audited with new employer! So it all depends on the JOB and the employer. Best bet would be get EB3140 approved and then try to find a EB2 qualified Job and willing employer. Remember not all Jobs qualify for EB2! DOL and USCIS know the minimum job requirements for almost every position they receive PERM/I140 application. The more employer/attorney's try to apply for EB2 the more audits DOL/USCIS will follow.:(



    more...


    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpapers
  • Boston Celtics Wallpapers



  • roseball
    03-08 09:21 AM
    looks like employer failed to file updated LCA,i am not sure if an updated lca WILL HELP.

    Since its not the beneficiary's mistake, your brother could either try to apply for a H1 through a new employer (preferred) or could try to apply for H1 again with the existing employer and then have her wife attend H4 interview again once its approved. Chances are that your brother might get the H1 approval without an attached I-94 so he will have to attend a H1 visa interview in the home country before starting work again. So they might end up attending H1/H4 interviews together.





    celtics wallpapers. Boston Celtics Wallpapers
  • Boston Celtics Wallpapers



  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:40 PM
    We need to get started on this right away and reach Senators before the vote on these amendments take place on May 25, Thursday!

    For instructions please see

    Web-fax
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=941

    Phone campaign
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=942

    Thanks,





    celtics wallpapers. WALLPAPERS: Celtics#39; Paul
  • WALLPAPERS: Celtics#39; Paul



  • India76
    09-17 01:38 PM
    bank_king2003, Thank you for taking time to reply to my questions/concerns. Appreciate it!!





    fatjoe
    09-05 10:28 AM
    Thanks Divakar for your prompt response. Could we say that it has been 90 days since we filed, when it is actually only 50 days.





    GLIX
    02-23 07:37 AM
    so how long did it take for them to approve your 485 from the time you had your fingerprinting done.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment